The Princess of Wales’s Royal Regiment & Queen’s Regiment Museum is located in Dover Castle. Its collections and exhibits trace the regiment’s distinguished history from 1572 right through to the present day, with interactive sound and visual displays including photographs, paintings, weapons, badges, medals, uniforms, regimental regalia, interactive videos and recordings.The museum is part of the Army Museums Ogilby Trust, a registered charity founded in 1954.
Futher information can be found on the : PWRRQR Website
Associated Artist: Simon Martin and John Dargan
Associated Project: Major General Ivor Maxse and Legacy of Wilfred ‘Billie’ Nevill