The sign outside the museum with the blue anchor and afro trees.
A ‘Deadman’s Penny’ awarded to Hull-born Harry Johnson Mc Carthy, found buried nearby with other medals in St Margarets Bay.
The facade of a City of London house (circa 1669) donated to the Pine Gardens in 1975 and turned into flower beds.
This is part of Painshill Grotto in South London.
A view point on the other side of the bay. A good place to make something happen.
The regal lion heads on the benches on the beach.
A secret memorial to Mapuss – ‘Lived from only god knows’
The War Memorial on top of the Cliffs at St Magaret’s Bay.